- 2 cups Raw Almonds
- 2 cups Medjool Dates
- Toast half of the almonds until almonds turn golden in color.Allow the almonds to cool completely.
- Remove pits from dates.
- Pulse the dates and non-toasted almonds together in the food processor until mixed uniformly.
- Grind remaining 1 cup of almonds in the food processor. Grind or chop them just coarse and set aside.
- Using a teaspoon, take a heaping scoopful of the date/almond mixture and roll in your hands to a desired shape(I gave a small bar shape).
- Roll each bar into the chopped toasted almonds until it is well coated.
- Refrigerate until serving and enjoy !