- * 4 boneless skinless chicken thigh
- * 3 jalapenos, sliced lengthwise
- * 8 slice bacon
- * 1 tablespoon cayenne
- * sea salt, black pepper
- Cut the chicken up into little bite sized pieces. Slice the jalapenos down the middle and pull out the seeds and stem. Slice into slivers. Since we are going with a fatty chicken meat here, check out our guide on sourcing chicken. Get your chicken pastured and you can reap the benefits of a favorable fat profile and increased nutrient density!
- Place a sliver of jalapeno on the chicken and wrap with piece of bacon. The sides that fold over should be tucked on the bottom and placed on a cooking sheet. If you’re smart in this step you’ll use tin foil to line the baking sheet to save quite some time in the clean up phase!
- Sprinkle with sea salt, black pepper and some cayenne pepper. OR use whatever seasoning you want. Your choice!
- Toss in the oven at 350F for around 45-55 minutes, depending on how thick you ended up cutting the chicken. Slice a piece in half when you think they are done and you should see no more pink meat and clear juices. Time to feast.