- 3 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 7 cups cut up broccoli
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2/3 cup coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1-1 1/5 pounds flank steak or sirloin, cut in strips against the grain
- 1 tablespoon tapioca starch (optional for a thicker sauce)
- Add oil to a large skillet and turn the heat on to medium-high.
- Add the broccoli, ginger, coconut aminos, salt, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes. Cook until the broccoli starts to soften- about 5 minutes.
- Add the beef and cook for another 5 minutes.
- If desired, add the tapioca starch and stir until sauce is thickened.
- Serve over rice, cauliflower rice, or zucchini noodles.