Made with honey instead of sugar and no white flour, this Paleo Bread is as healthy as it is delicious.
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 cup golden flaxseed meal
- 1/4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Place almond flour, coconut flour, flax, salt and baking soda in a food processor and pulse the ingredients together.
- Add in eggs, oil, honey and vinegar and pulse.
- Pour batter into a greased 7.5″ x 3.5″ non-stick loaf pan (or line with parchment paper.)
- Bake at 350° F for about 40 minutes.
- Cool and serve.
- Recipe from Elana’s Pantry.