“A freezer dump meal for the slow cooker. Serve with riced cauliflower (such as Trader Joe’s® Riced Cauliflower).”
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Combine chicken, sweet potatoes, applesauce, onion, curry powder, garlic, apple cider vinegar, ginger, salt, and pepper in a resealable freezer bag; place in the freezer until ready to cook.
- Place chicken mixture into a slow cooker on Low heat; cover. Cook until chicken is tender, about 8 hours.