- * 2 chicken breast
- * 1 tbsp avocado oil </amazon avocado oil>
- * 1 pear, peeled and diced
- * 1/4 cup raisin </amazon raisin>
- * 1/4 cup walnut </amazon walnut>, crushed
- * 1/4 cup primal kitchen paleo mayo </thrive primal mayo>
- * 2 tsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- * 1 tsp dill
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle the avocado oil on the chicken breasts and place on one cookie sheet. Cook for 30-35 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
- Simultaneously, slice the sweet potato into 1 1/2 inch discs (for the sliders). Brush with avocado oil on both sides and place on the second cookie sheet. Cook for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- While the chicken breast and sweet potato sliders are in the oven, begin to prepare the rest of the salad. In a bowl, mix the remaining chicken salad ingredients. Place in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Once the chicken is cooked and cooled, cut it into small cubes. Stir in with the chicken salad mixture.
- Serve chicken salad on top of sweet potato sliders for an extra sweet and crunchy taste.