- A pound of Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 1-1.5 TBSP ghee (butter can be substituted)
- 1 TBSP coconut palm (or sap) sugar
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees (Fahrenheit). Trim the Brussels sprouts if you haven’t done it already and pile them in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle coconut palm sugar and kosher salt over the sprouts and dot with room temperature ghee.
- Cover and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- When they are finished baking, give the sprouts a gentle toss in the ghee-sugar glaze before serving.