“I make this once a week and enjoy it in a parfait, with almond milk, or just as a snack! I do add other ingredients and play around with the recipe depending on what I have in the house but it is my go-to weekly snack! Try this paleo recipe!
PS: If you are like me and collect nuts and store them in the freezer, this is a great way to use them all up!”
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 ounces grated unsweetened dark chocolate (such as Enjoy Life®)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix coconut, almond meal, slivered almonds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, blueberries, cinnamon, and sea salt together in a large bowl.
- Combine honey and grapeseed oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high until heated through, about 15 seconds. Stir in vanilla extract. Let cool for 3 minutes.
- Pour honey mixture over coconut mixture in the bowl; mix well until combined. Spread evenly on the lined baking sheet. Sprinkle dark chocolate on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and stir. Continue baking until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Let stand until cool and crisp, about 30 minutes.