- 2 chicken breasts, pre-seasoned, oven roasted and cubed,
- 2 large sweet potatoes, pre-seasoned, oven roasted and cubed,
- 4 whole zucchinis, spiralized,
- 4-6 cooked beetroot, spiralized,
- 1 whole red cabbage, grated,
- Pinch of salt and pepper to taste,
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar,
- 4-5 teaspoons of organic extra virgin olive oil,
- 2 teaspoons of honey,
- Pinch of chilli flakes (optional)
- Start by seasoning the chicken with the chopped onion, garlic, ginger, all purpose, mixed herbs, black pepper, curry powder, cumin and chilli flakes.
- Massage the seasonings well into the kitchen and set aside in the fridge for at least thirty minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c. Add the oil to a frying pan and fry the chicken until browned.
- Place the chicken in the oven and allow to cook for approximately thirty minutes. Keep the frying pan with its oils and juices aside.
- In the mean time, fry up the seasoning left over from the chicken in the frying pan. You can fry more grated ginger and chopped onions and garlic for a few minutes as well if you wish.
- Once done, set aside.
- Place the remaining ingredients on a plate, slice the chicken breasts and add, along with the relish.